Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders is urging party unity in his first visit to Wisconsin since defeating Hillary Clinton in the state's Democratic presidential primary. Jessicap Arp talks one-on-one with Sanders on News 3 at 5.
- Officials identify two men killed in Sheboygan plane crash
- CANCELED: Wisconsin River slow, no-wake order
- Janesville police take extra precautions after fentanyl found in area
- Forged letter criticizes local police chief
- DNR determines several factors led to Janesville fish kill
- Memorial Day travel expected to hit highest rate since 2005