A year after the deadly bombing at the Boston Marathon, Michelle Li and Mark Koehn talk with two Madison residents who will be running in this year's marathon about what's going through their minds.
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say
- Local musician, drum instructor charged with possession of child porn