MADISON, Wis. - The two-year renovation of the west wing of the Memorial Union is finally complete.
The Wisconsin Union Theater was restored and preserved as part of that project. Some major changes have been made just in time for this weekend's performances of Four Seasons Theater Production's "Kiss Me Kate."
"Kiss Me Kate" was the first production performed on the Wisconsin Union Theater stage, 75 years ago. What better way to celebrate the new and improved theater than by coming full circle?
- Janesville police investigate first homicide since 2014
- Study shows Wisconsin poverty rate reached new low in 2015
- Jerry Kramer joins honor flight trip to help Vietnam veterans
- Brat Fest carnival to close early Sunday after late night fights
- Car rolls over into residential home's front lawn
- Fort Atkinson man arrested for sixth OWI