MADISON, Wis. - The two-year renovation of the west wing of the Memorial Union is finally complete.
The Wisconsin Union Theater was restored and preserved as part of that project. Some major changes have been made just in time for this weekend's performances of Four Seasons Theater Production's "Kiss Me Kate."
"Kiss Me Kate" was the first production performed on the Wisconsin Union Theater stage, 75 years ago. What better way to celebrate the new and improved theater than by coming full circle?
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land