MADISON, Wis. - Four new stores will come to Hilldale Mall as part of a redevelopment project, according to a release from the mall.
Interior work is underway on the project and exterior demolition is expected to start later this summer on the 53,000 square foot expansion on the north side of the mall.
The four new stores coming to the mall include Kate Spade New York, designer jean retailer Lucky Brand, apparel and accessories retailer Michael Kors and nautical shoe brand Sperry Top-Sider. The expansion will also make room for kitchenware supplier Sur la table and European-style restaurant Café Hollander.
Existing stores Cornblooms and Morgan's Shoes will also have more space to expand.
The project is designed to create an open air shopping area in the space between Metcalf's Market and Macy's.
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need
- Woman's self-written obituary goes viral
- Ryan meets in Janesville with police chiefs from across US
- Review: MSO, APT craft annual 'Beyond the Score' concert