MADISON, Wis. - Four new stores will come to Hilldale Mall as part of a redevelopment project, according to a release from the mall.
Interior work is underway on the project and exterior demolition is expected to start later this summer on the 53,000 square foot expansion on the north side of the mall.
The four new stores coming to the mall include Kate Spade New York, designer jean retailer Lucky Brand, apparel and accessories retailer Michael Kors and nautical shoe brand Sperry Top-Sider. The expansion will also make room for kitchenware supplier Sur la table and European-style restaurant Café Hollander.
Existing stores Cornblooms and Morgan's Shoes will also have more space to expand.
The project is designed to create an open air shopping area in the space between Metcalf's Market and Macy's.
- Community supports boy fighting for his life
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program