MADISON, Wis. - Bonefish Grill and Jason's Deli will open freestanding restaurants on Mineral Point Road at West Towne Mall this fall, according to a release from the mall.
The mall is also adding Terese Zache Designs to the West Towne Retail District, near Ulta, later this summer.
Jason's Deli is a fast-casual restaurant with 250 delis in 28 states. This will be its first location in Wisconsin.
Bonefish Grill has 197 locations in 34 states. It was founded in Florida and specializes in market-fresh fish It will be exclusive to the Madison market, according to the release.
The owner of Terese Zache Designs said the main reason for the move was that customers wanted a more convenient location and easier parking.
- Kenosha man faces re-trial in 1990 murder of woman, 18
- More than 100 people to lose jobs when distributor closes in Watertown
- Real-looking starter pistol held to man's head in planned robbery, police say
- PD: Suspected drunken driver goes for officer's gun, injures 2 officers
- Deputies: Couple caught stealing coats may be connected to other thefts
- Detectives seek help identifying burglar in surveillance pics