MADISON, Wis. - Bonefish Grill and Jason's Deli will open freestanding restaurants on Mineral Point Road at West Towne Mall this fall, according to a release from the mall.
The mall is also adding Terese Zache Designs to the West Towne Retail District, near Ulta, later this summer.
Jason's Deli is a fast-casual restaurant with 250 delis in 28 states. This will be its first location in Wisconsin.
Bonefish Grill has 197 locations in 34 states. It was founded in Florida and specializes in market-fresh fish It will be exclusive to the Madison market, according to the release.
The owner of Terese Zache Designs said the main reason for the move was that customers wanted a more convenient location and easier parking.
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets
- Wisconsin tribes clash in casino expansion fight
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks
- Find of device that looked like military mortar causes scare
- Lawyers for man charged in killing accuse victim's boyfriend