Milton area businesses say they have been struggling to attract customers after the construction of the new bypass that opened last fall. They're hoping new signs designating Business 26 will help make up for the revenue that was lost.
- Surveillance video shows burglars breaking into Madison cellphone store
- Records show little GOP feedback to state education plan
- Lincoln Hills psychologist dismissed
- Kenosha teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Milwaukee-bound man removed from flight for using bathroom before takeoff