MADISON, Wis. - The next round of Wisconsin hunting, fishing and trapping licenses will go on sale this week.
The current license year ends on the last day of March. Licenses valid from April 1 through March 31, 2014, will go on sale Wednesday.
State Department of Natural Resources officials are urging people to purchase a conservation patron license, which gives the holder all the basic fishing and hunting privileges as well as state park and trail access. The licenses cost $165 for Wisconsin adults and $75 for children. Junior patron licenses don't include park and trail access, however.
People can purchase licenses through the DNR website, agency service centers and DNR service centers.
- Police arrest suspected heroin dealers, seize 3 guns, $28K cash
- Russian officials: We're not counting on Trump to lift sanctions
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- UW-Madison athletics employee fired
- 20-year-old UW-Whitewater student dies of brain injury
- Republican lawmakers differ on state superintendent race