They say you can't teach an old dog new tricks. But the Rock County Sheriff's Office and the Humane Society of Southern Wisconsin hope to prove that phrase wrong with a new program centered on rehabilitating dogs and inmates.
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say