NEW GLARUS, Wis. - A New Glarus woman was injured in a single-vehicle crash Saturday night on Highway N in the town of New Glarus, according to a report.
Green County sheriff's deputies responded to reports of a one-vehicle crash on Highway N south of Highway NN around 7 p.m., officials said.
Investigators said a vehicle being driven by Anastasia K. Werner, 18, was northbound when she lost control while negotiating a curve.
Werner's vehicle entered the ditch and hit a fence, according to the release. She sustained injuries and was transported to Meriter Hospital. She was wearing her seat belt.
Snow-covered, slippery roads contributed to the crash, officials said. The vehicle sustained moderate damage and was towed from the scene.
No citations were issued for the crash.Highway N south of Highway NN, town of New Glarus
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart