NEW GLARUS, Wis. - A New Glarus woman was injured in a single-vehicle crash Saturday night on Highway N in the town of New Glarus, according to a report.
Green County sheriff's deputies responded to reports of a one-vehicle crash on Highway N south of Highway NN around 7 p.m., officials said.
Investigators said a vehicle being driven by Anastasia K. Werner, 18, was northbound when she lost control while negotiating a curve.
Werner's vehicle entered the ditch and hit a fence, according to the release. She sustained injuries and was transported to Meriter Hospital. She was wearing her seat belt.
Snow-covered, slippery roads contributed to the crash, officials said. The vehicle sustained moderate damage and was towed from the scene.
No citations were issued for the crash.Highway N south of Highway NN, town of New Glarus
- Police: Woman stabbed with scissors in neck by her boyfriend
- Fremont woman accused in boyfriend's fatal stabbing is acquitted
- East Towne Mall employee attacked, robbed
- Woman arrested, suspected of abducting her kids
- ACLU: Youth prison lawsuit prompted by silence from investigators
- UW-Madison chosen to test autonomous vehicles