MADISON, Wis. - Numerous residents in a neighborhood on Madison's east side called police Tuesday night to report the sound of gunshots on Myrtle Street, according to police.
Some residents told police they heard five to six shots just before 8 p.m. and saw a white car heading west toward Packers Ave. Other residents told police they saw a dark-colored van driving from the area.
Police found no evidence of injuries or property damage.Myrtle Street
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK