MADISON, Wis. - Numerous residents in a neighborhood on Madison's east side called police Tuesday night to report the sound of gunshots on Myrtle Street, according to police.
Some residents told police they heard five to six shots just before 8 p.m. and saw a white car heading west toward Packers Ave. Other residents told police they saw a dark-colored van driving from the area.
Police found no evidence of injuries or property damage.Myrtle Street
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry