Cars and trucks trying to weave through 7,000 feet of traffic cones and heavy construction is not a match made in heaven. It is a necessary reality, however, for a road rebuilding project that will continue for another four months on East Johnson Street.
- Hundreds sign student-led petition to change Madison high school name
- High river level delays Rock Aqua Jays' opening performance
- Med Flight responds to one-vehicle crash in Fitchburg
- Custodian at Madison school resigns after allegedly punching parent
- Fish kill hits Traxler Park Lagoon in Janesville
- German delegation studies Madison College cyber security program