Nearly 40 Sun Prairie faculty members have taken a basic water safety course in the last six months. The advanced training is part of a new school district policy enacted after a 13-year-old nearly drowned in the high school pool on March 20, 2013.
- GOP Legislature calls redistricting ruling 'dangerous'
- Crazylegs run/walk to close many downtown streets Saturday
- Dane County to acquire 130 acres along Yahara River
- 4 juveniles suspected of damaging maliboxes in rural Portage, Pardeeville areas
- 2 on moped injured in downtown Madison crash, officials say
- Baldwin encourages U.S. Dept. of Ag secretary to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers