The phone at the Rape Crisis Center in Madison rings about 2,000 times a year from victims seeking help. Kelly Anderson, the center’s director, knows there are many victims out there who never call.
- Local woman shares warning after credit card theft
- Bond reduced in UW-Stout student death case
- Madison police make arrest in downtown robbery
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving