The phone at the Rape Crisis Center in Madison rings about 2,000 times a year from victims seeking help. Kelly Anderson, the center’s director, knows there are many victims out there who never call.
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Eau Claire TV station owner sues over duo's on-air prank
- Alcohol use among senior citizens on the rise
- Door County trees chomped by invasive bugs
- Women accused of attacking 17-year-old girl at Memorial High School
- Toxic gas released in Kenosha County truck crash