WISCONSIN DELLS, Wis. - Three men were injured in a single-vehicle crash early Wednesday morning when officials believe the driver fell asleep at the wheel, according to a release.
Officials responded to a crash at 5:34 a.m. Wednesday on Interstate 90 westbound in Juneau County near Wisconsin Dells, according to the release.
Officials said a vehicle, driven by Karrem Allen Howard, 35, from Coldwater, Mich., was westbound on Interstate 90 when it appears Howard fell asleep at the wheel and the vehicle left the roadway, went onto the median and rolled over.
Three people were in the passenger car when it rolled over, according to the release.
Karrem and Jacob Matthew Eldridge, 35, were transported to St. Clares Hospital in Baraboo with life-threatening injuries, according to the release.
James Curtis Mcbridge, 43, from White Pigeon, Mich., was transported to St. Clares Hospital in Baraboo with non-life-threatening injuries, according to the release.
The crash remains under investigation.
- Wisconsin faces construction worker shortage as home building projects increase
- Prosecutor says no water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Extra patrols added for spring party
- Shirtless female toddler on splash pad sparks debate
- Teacher confesses to sex with student in classroom
- Madison police find bullet in apartment on Russett Road