WAUPACA, Wis. - Authorities in Waupaca County have identified a 41-year-old Illinois man killed when a boat being pulled by a truck flipped over.
The sheriff's department identified the man Monday as James Wall of Orland Park.
Wall and a 13-year-old boy were riding in the boat on Saturday afternoon when it flipped over. Authorities said Wall sustained massive head injuries and died at the scene.
The 13-year-old boy was also ejected from the boat but did not sustain any injuries.
The driver of the truck was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs