WAUPACA, Wis. - Authorities in Waupaca County have identified a 41-year-old Illinois man killed when a boat being pulled by a truck flipped over.
The sheriff's department identified the man Monday as James Wall of Orland Park.
Wall and a 13-year-old boy were riding in the boat on Saturday afternoon when it flipped over. Authorities said Wall sustained massive head injuries and died at the scene.
The 13-year-old boy was also ejected from the boat but did not sustain any injuries.
The driver of the truck was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says