TOWN OF DEERFIELD, Wis - The name of the woman who died Monday after being transported to University Hospital from a traffic crash on Sunday afternoon was released Thursday.
Hannah Marie S. Leblanc, 29, of Severna Park Md., died from injuries she received during the traffic crash. Leblanc was a passenger in the car.
Deputies were called to the intersection of State Highway 73 and County Road BB at 4:57 p.m. for a report of a two-vehicle crash.
Investigators said a car stopped at a stop sign on County Road BB entered the intersection and was struck by a pickup truck traveling south on Highway 73.
The driver of the car, a 31-year-old Maryland man, was taken to the hospital with serious injuries.
The driver of the truck, a 27-year-old Beloit man, was taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
A reconstruction of the crash was conducted at the scene, and the road was closed for several hours.
Deputies said the cause of the crash has not been determined and the case remains under investigation.
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs
- Warmer weather creates bumpy ride for drivers