CROSS PLAINS, Wis. - A man died Saturday after authorities were called for a reported gas leak, according to a release.
Ralph Runk, 74, of Cross Plains, died in his residence in the 2700 block of Pleasant View Lane around 6 p.m., according to the release.
Preliminary autopsy results indicate Runk died of accidental carbon monoxide poisoning, according to the release.
Madison Gas & Electric shut off the gas at the single-family home. The company reported the situation was stabilized at around 7:30 p.m.
- Police arrest suspected heroin dealers, seize 3 guns, $28K cash
- Russian officials: We're not counting on Trump to lift sanctions
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- UW-Madison athletics employee fired
- 20-year-old UW-Whitewater student dies of brain injury
- Republican lawmakers differ on state superintendent race