MADISON, Wis. - A naked man was arrested after he was spotted walking nonchalantly past groups of people watching a structure fire, according to Madison police.
Police said a fire on Langdon Street early Wednesday morning drew onlookers, including a naked man. The 21-year-old was taken to jail and cited for disorderly conduct.
The man told police he believed it was his constitutional right to not wear clothes and threatened to sue.
The man registered a 0.21 percent blood-alcohol level on a preliminary breath test.
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say