MADISON, Wis. - A naked man was arrested after he was spotted walking nonchalantly past groups of people watching a structure fire, according to Madison police.
Police said a fire on Langdon Street early Wednesday morning drew onlookers, including a naked man. The 21-year-old was taken to jail and cited for disorderly conduct.
The man told police he believed it was his constitutional right to not wear clothes and threatened to sue.
The man registered a 0.21 percent blood-alcohol level on a preliminary breath test.
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Phone scammer claims to be MPD Chief Mike Koval, officials say
- Icy Dane County road causes nearly 40-car pileup, officials say
- Man, woman caught selling stolen bike on Craigslist, police say
- Evers has $117,000 in bank for superintendent run
- Police: Teens try to open Madison girl's car door, flash gun at her