A big theme coming out of Ferguson is the question over militarizing local law enforcement. And Tuesday night, during a Dane County NAACP meeting, executive members approved taking those concerns to Madison Police Chief Mike Koval.
- Officials identify two men killed in Sheboygan plane crash
- CANCELED: Wisconsin River slow, no-wake order
- Janesville police take extra precautions after fentanyl found in area
- Forged letter criticizes local police chief
- DNR determines several factors led to Janesville fish kill
- Memorial Day travel expected to hit highest rate since 2005