Madison residents can expect a significant increase in their future water bills as the city's water utility ramps up plans to replace roughly half of the water mains in its system. This comes as Madison experienced more water main breaks in 2013 than at any other point since the utility began keeping records in 1980.
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say