Madison residents can expect a significant increase in their future water bills as the city's water utility ramps up plans to replace roughly half of the water mains in its system. This comes as Madison experienced more water main breaks in 2013 than at any other point since the utility began keeping records in 1980.
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say