MADISON, Wis. - The murder trial of a Janesville man is underway in Rockford.
Kody Walsh faces homicide charges in the September 2012 shooting death of Lori Daniels.
Prosecutors said he killed Daniels while driving on the tollway from Rockford toward Wisconsin.
Police said Walsh fled the scene, but was arrested a week later in Memphis and extradited back to Illinois.
Walsh's attorneys claim another man shot Daniels.
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets
- Wisconsin tribes clash in casino expansion fight