MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said they received numerous complaints from residents who sustained damage to their vehicles overnight.
Police said they believe the damage may have been caused by projectiles from a pellet gun or BB gun.
Vehicles in the 100 block of Leon Street on the city's near east side were damaged, according to a Madison Police Department incident report.
As 10:15 a.m. Sunday, Madison police have received almost 30 calls for damaged vehicles.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says