MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said they received numerous complaints from residents who sustained damage to their vehicles overnight.
Police said they believe the damage may have been caused by projectiles from a pellet gun or BB gun.
Vehicles in the 100 block of Leon Street on the city's near east side were damaged, according to a Madison Police Department incident report.
As 10:15 a.m. Sunday, Madison police have received almost 30 calls for damaged vehicles.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land