The family farm is owned and operated by Jerome and Lynn Zander.
The event is open to the public, and officials expect to see more than 5,000 people.
After breakfast guests are welcome to walk around the farm and stop at education stations, experience horse-drawn wagon rides and enjoy live music, according to the release. Sponsors will also be hosting educational activities, and offering product samples and ice cream.
Dane County's Fairest of the Fair, Alice in Dairyland, Bucky Badger and the State Farm Neigh Bear will be at the event, officials said. Other activities include face painting, a cheeseboard beanbag toss and a milk mustache photo booth.
The breakfast is Saturday, June 14, at 9283 Windy Lane in Mount Horeb. Breakfast is served from 7:30 a.m. to noon.
The 2013 Breakfast on the Farm served 6,000 half pints of milk, 200 pounds of cubed cheese, 100 pounds of shredded cheese, 36 pounds of butter, 6,000 individual pats of butter and 150 gallons of ice cream, according to the release.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK