MADISON, Wis. - Madison police officers will be targeting speeders on John Nolen Drive and East Johnson Avenue this week, according to a release.
Officers will be watching for speeders in the 100 block of John Nolen Drive Wednesday and in the 1400 block of East Johnson Avenue on Thursday, officials said.
The Madison Police Department supports the "Zero in Wisconsin" campaign, and authorities believe that everyone can make a difference, according to the release.
Officials remind everyone to drive safely, to buckle up and to yield the right-of-way to pedestrians in crosswalks.
- Man stabs girlfriend in neck with scissors, police say
- Fremont woman accused in boyfriend's fatal stabbing is acquitted
- East Towne Mall employee attacked, robbed
- Woman arrested, suspected of abducting her kids
- ACLU: Youth prison lawsuit prompted by silence from investigators
- UW-Madison chosen to test autonomous vehicles