MADISON, Wis. - Madison police officers will be targeting speeders on John Nolen Drive and East Johnson Avenue this week, according to a release.
Officers will be watching for speeders in the 100 block of John Nolen Drive Wednesday and in the 1400 block of East Johnson Avenue on Thursday, officials said.
The Madison Police Department supports the "Zero in Wisconsin" campaign, and authorities believe that everyone can make a difference, according to the release.
Officials remind everyone to drive safely, to buckle up and to yield the right-of-way to pedestrians in crosswalks.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart