MADISON, Wis. - Madison police have released a video of a person they believe was involved in a battery in downtown Madison last month.
Three men were knocked to the ground and repeatedly punched by another group of men in downtown Madison on May 14, Madison police said.
The three men said they were attacked by six or seven men near the intersection of West Johnson and North Frances streets around 2:15 a.m., according to a release.
One of the men lost consciousness and suffered a broken orbital bone, police said.
Witnesses pointed one of the alleged attackers, Zachary D. Slaby, 19, of Madison, out to police, and he was cited for disorderly conduct, according to the release.
Police ask anyone with information on the battery case or the identity of the man in the video to call Madison Area Crime Stoppers at 608-266-6014.Person of interest in downtown battery case
- Career center helps prepare Beloit teens for workforce
- Preschool teacher, 4-year-old recovering after ‘perfect kidney' transplant
- Lawmakers consider self-driving cars, hear testimony from Uber, GM
- Protesters deliver thousands of postcards to Speaker Ryan
- Smoke from large structure fire causes travel issues near Dodgeville, officials say
- Rising temperatures at poles contribute to mild winter, expert says