MADISON, Wis. - A 34-year-old man with developmental disabilities returned home early Sunday morning, several hours after police asked for the public's help locating him, according to a release.
Police issued a missing adult alert for Frank E. Scheel around 10:30 p.m. Saturday, asking for the public's help in finding him.
Officials reported that he was last seen in the 800 block of North Thompson Drive on Madison's east side late Friday night, but he returned home around 4:40 a.m. on Sunday.
Police asked for the public's help in locating Scheel because he has limited verbal communication skills.
According to the release, no foul play is suspected.
- Multiple reports of gunshots heard in Madison Sunday night
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game