MADISON, Wis. - A 34-year-old man with developmental disabilities returned home early Sunday morning, several hours after police asked for the public's help locating him, according to a release.
Police issued a missing adult alert for Frank E. Scheel around 10:30 p.m. Saturday, asking for the public's help in finding him.
Officials reported that he was last seen in the 800 block of North Thompson Drive on Madison's east side late Friday night, but he returned home around 4:40 a.m. on Sunday.
Police asked for the public's help in locating Scheel because he has limited verbal communication skills.
According to the release, no foul play is suspected.
- Man suffers ‘incapacitating injury' in Grant County crash, deputies say
- Surveillance video shows burglars breaking into Madison cellphone store
- Records show little GOP feedback to state education plan
- Lincoln Hills psychologist dismissed
- Kenosha teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online