MADISON, Wis. - A 34-year-old man with developmental disabilities returned home early Sunday morning, several hours after police asked for the public's help locating him, according to a release.
Police issued a missing adult alert for Frank E. Scheel around 10:30 p.m. Saturday, asking for the public's help in finding him.
Officials reported that he was last seen in the 800 block of North Thompson Drive on Madison's east side late Friday night, but he returned home around 4:40 a.m. on Sunday.
Police asked for the public's help in locating Scheel because he has limited verbal communication skills.
According to the release, no foul play is suspected.
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say