It is the common denominator in two separate incidents that left five people stabbed and two fatally shot by law enforcement officers: The perpetrator in both cases had been diagnosed with mental illness.
- Community supports boy fighting for his life
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program