MADISON, Wis. - A 74-year-old man with memory issues was found Thursday afternoon after going missing Wednesday , police said.
Steven Nelson was found just before 4:30 p.m. in the area of Nakoma Road, officials said. Police said he appeared to be in good health, but was being evaluated by medical staff as a precaution.
Madison police said two officers on mounted patrol found Nelson in brush near a wall separating the Arboretum and Nakoma Road.
Nelsen suffers from memory issues and walked away from his home in the 3600 block of Nakoma Road Wednesday afternoon, police said.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land