MADISON, Wis. - A 74-year-old man with memory issues was found Thursday afternoon after going missing Wednesday , police said.
Steven Nelson was found just before 4:30 p.m. in the area of Nakoma Road, officials said. Police said he appeared to be in good health, but was being evaluated by medical staff as a precaution.
Madison police said two officers on mounted patrol found Nelson in brush near a wall separating the Arboretum and Nakoma Road.
Nelsen suffers from memory issues and walked away from his home in the 3600 block of Nakoma Road Wednesday afternoon, police said.
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program
- East side Walgreens robbed at gunpoint Sunday