MOUNT HOREB, Wis. - The 43rd annual Mount Horeb Art Fair will bring artists to the village's historic Main Street July 19-20, according to a release.
The Main Street will feature live music, outdoor dining and more than 150 artists exhibiting works in mixed media, ceramics, drawings, graphics, prints, fiber, furniture, glass, jewelry, metal works, paintings, photography, sculpture and woodwork.
The annual art fair is organized by the Mount Horeb Chamber of Commerce.
"This is a show where quirky and quality art collide," MHACC Executive Director Melissa Theisen said in the release. "The Mount Horeb Art Fair has something for everyone. We pride ourselves in offering a quality show at affordable price ranges for art lovers. I'm even more proud of our very welcoming volunteers. Vendors and visitors to our show often comment on how friendly and helpful everyone is in Mount Horeb."
A silent art auction will be held Saturday and Sunday at the Mount Horeb Welcome Center at 300 E. Main Street, organizers said. Other activities include an authentic Norwegian buffet on Saturday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., a visit from the Town Troll Jorgen, fire truck rides, water fights, games, a fire memorabilia show and sale, and live music.
The event goes from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday, July 19, and from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday, July 20.
- Madison middle school to require student uniforms
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Surveillance video shows burglars breaking into Madison cellphone store
- Officials urge vaccinating horses against mosquito-spread diseases
- Man suffers ‘incapacitating injury' in Grant County crash, deputies say
- Records show little GOP feedback to state education plan