MADISON, Wis. - A motorcyclist was struck head-on by a drunk driver on a Beltline Highway frontage road Wednesday night, according to police.
Police said the vehicle driven by Jon P. Worth, 48, of McFarland was traveling east in the westbound lanes of the frontage road that leads from Seminole Highway to Todd Drive when the 29-year-old man riding a motorcycle was struck after 10 p.m.
The victim suffered non-life-threatening injuries and was taken to the hospital for treatment.
Worth was arrested on suspicion of operating while intoxicated causing injury. He was cited on suspicion of driving the wrong way on a divided highway.Madison crime map
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say
- Local musician, drum instructor charged with possession of child porn
- WIAA board approves concussion insurance for student athletes
- Complaint: 14-year-old's father finds sexual assault suspect in closet