MADISON, Wis. - A motorcyclist was struck head-on by a drunk driver on a Beltline Highway frontage road Wednesday night, according to police.
Police said the vehicle driven by Jon P. Worth, 48, of McFarland was traveling east in the westbound lanes of the frontage road that leads from Seminole Highway to Todd Drive when the 29-year-old man riding a motorcycle was struck after 10 p.m.
The victim suffered non-life-threatening injuries and was taken to the hospital for treatment.
Worth was arrested on suspicion of operating while intoxicated causing injury. He was cited on suspicion of driving the wrong way on a divided highway.Madison crime map
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Driver of car going 107 mph suspected of drug use, deputies say
- Car reported missing discovered crashed into condo, police say
- Driver who nearly strikes state patrol car charged with 4th OWI, trooper says
- Man pulls gun during road rage incident, police say