JUNEAU, Wis. - A motorcyclist was killed in a crash with a Juneau County highway truck Tuesday afternoon.
The Wisconsin State Patrol said the crash occurred just before 4 p.m. at 119 W. Carter St. near Wonewoc.
The State Patrol said preliminary reports indicate that the Juneau County highway vehicle was turning left into the county shop parking lot.
A motorcyclist was traveling east and struck the highway truck, the State Patrol said.
Authorities said the motorcyclist suffered fatal injuries in the crash. Authorities on Wednesday identified the victim as Brian D. Offord, 53, of Lodi.
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say
- GOP Legislature calls redistricting ruling 'dangerous'
- Crazylegs run/walk to close many downtown streets Saturday