JUNEAU, Wis. - A motorcyclist was killed in a crash with a Juneau County highway truck Tuesday afternoon.
The Wisconsin State Patrol said the crash occurred just before 4 p.m. at 119 W. Carter St. near Wonewoc.
The State Patrol said preliminary reports indicate that the Juneau County highway vehicle was turning left into the county shop parking lot.
A motorcyclist was traveling east and struck the highway truck, the State Patrol said.
Authorities said the motorcyclist suffered fatal injuries in the crash. Authorities on Wednesday identified the victim as Brian D. Offord, 53, of Lodi.
- Wisconsin school advocates pushing for more money
- Research indicates correct breast examination techniques are widely misunderstood
- Shell casings found downtown after shots fired call
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother