TOWN OF BUFFALO, Wis. - A Pardeeville man was killed when his motorcycle collided with a deer, according to a release from the Marquette County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies said Gregory Budd, 60, was riding on Grouse Road east of 14th Drive in the town of Buffalo when he struck a deer, lost control of the motorcycle and collided with the road.
Budd was not wearing a helmet at the time of the crash, according to investigators.
Speed and alcohol are not considered factors in the crash.
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes