TOWN OF BUFFALO, Wis. - A Pardeeville man was killed when his motorcycle collided with a deer, according to a release from the Marquette County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies said Gregory Budd, 60, was riding on Grouse Road east of 14th Drive in the town of Buffalo when he struck a deer, lost control of the motorcycle and collided with the road.
Budd was not wearing a helmet at the time of the crash, according to investigators.
Speed and alcohol are not considered factors in the crash.
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs
- Warmer weather creates bumpy ride for drivers
- 3 teens arrested in connection to several vandalism cases
- UW-Whitewater lowers flag for student killed in crash