BLUE MOUNDS, Wis. - The motorcyclist injured in a crash Friday on Highway ID has been identified as Kimberly S. Clark, 31, of Mount Horeb, officials said.
Clark was flown by helicopter to a hospital Friday after her bike was hit by an SUV, officials said.
At approximately 5:22 p.m., police responded to County Highway ID at State Highway 78 in the town of Blue Mounds for a two-vehicle crash, according to a release.
Travis J. Fritch, 20, of Ridgeway, was driving a 2002 Saturn Vue westbound on Highway ID, the sheriff's department said. Fritch attempted to turn south onto Highway 78 directly in front of a 2000 Harley-Davidson motorcycle driven by Clark. Clark was headed east on Highway ID when the Saturn struck her motorcycle.
Clark remains hospitalized with serious injuries but is expected to recover, according to the release.
Citations and/or charges against Fritch are pending.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart