TOWN OF ASHIPPUN, Wis. - A motorcyclist was flown to a hospital with serious injuries after colliding with a deer, according to a release from the Dodge County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies said Boro Buzhum, 49, of Slinger, was driving his Harley Davidson north on County Road O near Washington Road in the town of Ashippun Tuesday night when he struck a deer. Crews were called to the scene at 11:46 p.m.
Buzdum was not wearing a helmet and was ejected from the motorcycle, according to deputies. He was flown to Froedtert Hospital by Flight for Life.
The Ashippun Fire Department and first responders, Stone Bank EMS, Lake Country paramedics and Flight for Life assisted at the scene.
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement