TOWN OF ASHIPPUN, Wis. - A motorcyclist was flown to a hospital with serious injuries after colliding with a deer, according to a release from the Dodge County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies said Boro Buzhum, 49, of Slinger, was driving his Harley Davidson north on County Road O near Washington Road in the town of Ashippun Tuesday night when he struck a deer. Crews were called to the scene at 11:46 p.m.
Buzdum was not wearing a helmet and was ejected from the motorcycle, according to deputies. He was flown to Froedtert Hospital by Flight for Life.
The Ashippun Fire Department and first responders, Stone Bank EMS, Lake Country paramedics and Flight for Life assisted at the scene.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns