TOWN OF ASHIPPUN, Wis. - A motorcyclist was flown to a hospital with serious injuries after colliding with a deer, according to a release from the Dodge County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies said Boro Buzhum, 49, of Slinger, was driving his Harley Davidson north on County Road O near Washington Road in the town of Ashippun Tuesday night when he struck a deer. Crews were called to the scene at 11:46 p.m.
Buzdum was not wearing a helmet and was ejected from the motorcycle, according to deputies. He was flown to Froedtert Hospital by Flight for Life.
The Ashippun Fire Department and first responders, Stone Bank EMS, Lake Country paramedics and Flight for Life assisted at the scene.
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend