TOWN OF GREENFIELD, Wis. - A motorcyclist was taken to a hospital after crashing into a tractor, according to a release from the Sauk County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to Durward's Glen Road in the town of Greenfield at 3:25 p.m. on Sunday for a report of a motorcycle crash.
Investigators said Alexander J. Potter, 18, of Baraboo, was traveling west on Durward's Glen Road when he crested a hill and struck the bucket of a tractor in the road. The driver of the tractor, Jeffrey J. Keefer, 49, of Baraboo, was trying to turn the tractor around when the crash occurred, according to the report.
Potter was taken to St. Clare Hospital. He was wearing a helmet.
The Baraboo Ambulance Fire Department assisted at the scene.
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets
- Wisconsin tribes clash in casino expansion fight
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks
- Find of device that looked like military mortar causes scare
- Lawyers for man charged in killing accuse victim's boyfriend