TOWN OF GREENFIELD, Wis. - A motorcyclist was taken to a hospital after crashing into a tractor, according to a release from the Sauk County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to Durward's Glen Road in the town of Greenfield at 3:25 p.m. on Sunday for a report of a motorcycle crash.
Investigators said Alexander J. Potter, 18, of Baraboo, was traveling west on Durward's Glen Road when he crested a hill and struck the bucket of a tractor in the road. The driver of the tractor, Jeffrey J. Keefer, 49, of Baraboo, was trying to turn the tractor around when the crash occurred, according to the report.
Potter was taken to St. Clare Hospital. He was wearing a helmet.
The Baraboo Ambulance Fire Department assisted at the scene.
- UW study using video games to help smokers quit
- UW-Madison suspends fraternity for serving minors
- Papermaker agrees to complete Fox River cleanup
- Wine-and-tapas bar, gastropub open in Dane County airport
- Search of lake for human remains from plane crash ends
- Teenager 'going crazy with a knife' arrested