WISCONSIN DELLS, Wis. - A 36-year-old man is dead after hitting a deer on his motorcycle Saturday night, according to a Wisconsin State Patrol release.
Sauk County emergency crews responded to reports of a crash on Interstate 90/94 westbound at mile marker 88.2 near Wisconsin Dells, officials said.
A motorcycle was traveling westbound on Interstate 90/94 when it hit a deer in the right lane, investigators said. The driver was forced off the road, and was ejected from the motorcycle.
The driver, Todd R. Hughes, from Glenbeulah, was pronounced dead at the scene as a result of injuries sustained in the crash, according to the release.
A 21-year-old Pewaukee man also died Saturday night when his motorcycle left the roadway on Highway 16 near County Highway JJ in Waukesha County. The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports that accident happened about 7:30 p.m. The man's name hasn't been released.
- Trump, Walker discuss dairy dispute in Wisconsin
- 6-year-old watching TV nearly struck by bullet, Madison police say
- Man injured in gunfire incident at Verona Road gas station
- Student stabbed, seriously wounded at Kenosha high school
- Sauk County man wins $53,000 lottery prize
- Bullets hit 2 apartment buildings, police say