WISCONSIN DELLS, Wis. - A 36-year-old man is dead after hitting a deer on his motorcycle Saturday night, according to a Wisconsin State Patrol release.
Sauk County emergency crews responded to reports of a crash on Interstate 90/94 westbound at mile marker 88.2 near Wisconsin Dells, officials said.
A motorcycle was traveling westbound on Interstate 90/94 when it hit a deer in the right lane, investigators said. The driver was forced off the road, and was ejected from the motorcycle.
The driver, Todd R. Hughes, from Glenbeulah, was pronounced dead at the scene as a result of injuries sustained in the crash, according to the release.
A 21-year-old Pewaukee man also died Saturday night when his motorcycle left the roadway on Highway 16 near County Highway JJ in Waukesha County. The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports that accident happened about 7:30 p.m. The man's name hasn't been released.
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Warmer weather creates a bumpy ride for drivers
- 3 teens arrested in connection to several vandalism cases
- UW-Whitewater lowers flag for student killed in crash
- Man says Milwaukee sheriff Clarke detained him after run-in
- MPD asking for help finding 9-month-old