TOWN OF WIOTA, Wis. - A man and woman seriously injured in a motorcycle crash in Lafayette County were taken to University of Wisconsin Hospital, according to a release from the Lafayette County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies said the motorcycle driven by Albert M. Carlson, 52, of Elk Grove, Illinois, was traveling west on Fox Road in the town of Wiota at 11:17 a.m. on Sunday when he lost control on a knoll. The motorcycle tipped on its side and ejected Carlson and Kimberly K. Buehring, 48, also from Elk Grove.
The two were taken to Memorial Hospital of Lafayette County before being taken to UW Hospital.
Wiota First Response and fire department assisted at the scene.
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash