TOWN OF WIOTA, Wis. - A man and woman seriously injured in a motorcycle crash in Lafayette County were taken to University of Wisconsin Hospital, according to a release from the Lafayette County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies said the motorcycle driven by Albert M. Carlson, 52, of Elk Grove, Illinois, was traveling west on Fox Road in the town of Wiota at 11:17 a.m. on Sunday when he lost control on a knoll. The motorcycle tipped on its side and ejected Carlson and Kimberly K. Buehring, 48, also from Elk Grove.
The two were taken to Memorial Hospital of Lafayette County before being taken to UW Hospital.
Wiota First Response and fire department assisted at the scene.
- Stoughton man critical after rollover crash
- 30 missing after avalanche buries Italian hotel
- One injured after stabbing in Madison
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Missing Marathon County man found safe
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'