MADISON, Wis. - More than 950 Alliant Energy Dane County customers were without power after an outage that spanned from Marathon to Rock County.
According to an Alliant Energy spokesperson, the cause of the outage is still unknown and crews are working to restore power as soon as possible.
According to the company's website, just under 800 customers were without power as of 4 p.m.
Fitchburg police said in a release traffic lights at Verona Road., Nesbitt Road. and Fitchrona Road. are not working.
To check on an outage in your area visit the Alliant Energy Outage Center for updates.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says