MADISON, Wis. - More than 950 Alliant Energy Dane County customers were without power after an outage that spanned from Marathon to Rock County.
According to an Alliant Energy spokesperson, the cause of the outage is still unknown and crews are working to restore power as soon as possible.
According to the company's website, just under 800 customers were without power as of 4 p.m.
Fitchburg police said in a release traffic lights at Verona Road., Nesbitt Road. and Fitchrona Road. are not working.
To check on an outage in your area visit the Alliant Energy Outage Center for updates.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land