Emergency callers to the Dane County 911 Center waited for more than 40 seconds for an operator to answer the phone a total of 5,476 times last year. That's an average of roughly 15 times per day.
- Man suffers ‘incapacitating injury' in Grant County crash, deputies say
- Surveillance video shows burglars breaking into Madison cellphone store
- Records show little GOP feedback to state education plan
- Lincoln Hills psychologist dismissed
- Kenosha teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online