TOWN OF MONTROSE, Wis. - The Dane County Sheriff's office has arrested a Monticello man on his fifth charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated after he lost control of his car late Sunday night.
The incident happened just after 9 p.m. Sunday on Wisconsin Highway 69 near County Highway A in the Town of Montrose.
According to the sheriff's department, Trevor Peterson, 43, was driving north on 69 when he lost control of his vehicle and went off the highway. Deputies went to the scene after the crash was reported by a passerby.
Peterson was arrested after field sobriety tests were administered.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire