TOWN OF MONTROSE, Wis. - The Dane County Sheriff's office has arrested a Monticello man on his fifth charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated after he lost control of his car late Sunday night.
The incident happened just after 9 p.m. Sunday on Wisconsin Highway 69 near County Highway A in the Town of Montrose.
According to the sheriff's department, Trevor Peterson, 43, was driving north on 69 when he lost control of his vehicle and went off the highway. Deputies went to the scene after the crash was reported by a passerby.
Peterson was arrested after field sobriety tests were administered.
- Baldwin encourages U.S. Dept. of Agriculture secretary to Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in state
- Food delivery drivers targeted in Madison robberies, police say
- Fire marshal called to 2 fires in Jefferson County
- Witness: Man points gun at kids playing basketball
- License plate left behind at hit-and-run scene IDs driver, police say