MONROE, Wis. - A Monroe woman suffered non-life-threatening injuries in a single-vehicle operating while intoxicated rollover crash early Tuesday morning, officials said.
Green County deputies responded to a one-vehicle rollover crash in the W6900 block of Highway 81 in the town of Monroe around 3:15 a.m., according to a release.
Investigators said Rachel S. McCullough, 28, was eastbound when she lost control of her vehicle. The vehicle entered the ditch and hit a culvert, causing it to flip over several times before stopping on its roof.
McCullough was transported with non-life-threatening injuries, officials said. She was also cited for first-offense OWI and failure to maintain control of a motor vehicle.
- Medical center closes while DEA investigates
- UWM instructor hopes students can find solution to lead problem
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash
- Assembly Republicans plan to add $300 million for roads
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan