MONONA, Wis. - Monona police are looking for a man who robbed the Anchor Bank at 6501 Monona Drive Monday morning, according to a release.
Police said the man entered by bank around 11:40 a.m. and left in an early 90s burgundy Dodge Caravan with no license plates.
The man is described as approximately 50 years old, 5 feet 6 inches tall, weighs 230 pounds with light brown hair. He was last seen wearing a black hooded jacket, dark sunglasses, blue jeans and black shoes with white soles.
Officials ask anyone with information on the robbery to contact Monona police at 608-222-0463 or Crime Stoppers at 608-266-6014.
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets
- Wisconsin tribes clash in casino expansion fight
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks