JANESVILLE, Wis. - A Janesville money-lending business was robbed at knife point Saturday morning, police said.
The Janesville Police Department said officers responded to a report of a robbery at 9:51 a.m. at EZ Loan, 1603 Milton Ave.
A man entered the EZ Loan with a knife in his hand and demanded an employee give him money, according to the report. He then fled westbound on foot with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Police were unable to find the robber.
The robber was described as black, slender and about 5 feet 10 inches tall. He was wearing a black jacket, tight black jeans and a wig of long black hair that partially covered his face.
Police asked anyone with information on the robbery to call the Janesville Area Crime Stoppers at 756-3636 or the Janesville Police Department at 755-3100.
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Driver of car going 107 mph suspected of drug use, deputies say
- Car reported missing discovered crashed into condo, police say
- Driver who nearly strikes state patrol car charged with 4th OWI, trooper says
- Man pulls gun during road rage incident, police say