JANESVILLE, Wis. - A Janesville money-lending business was robbed at knife point Saturday morning, police said.
The Janesville Police Department said officers responded to a report of a robbery at 9:51 a.m. at EZ Loan, 1603 Milton Ave.
A man entered the EZ Loan with a knife in his hand and demanded an employee give him money, according to the report. He then fled westbound on foot with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Police were unable to find the robber.
The robber was described as black, slender and about 5 feet 10 inches tall. He was wearing a black jacket, tight black jeans and a wig of long black hair that partially covered his face.
Police asked anyone with information on the robbery to call the Janesville Area Crime Stoppers at 756-3636 or the Janesville Police Department at 755-3100.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns