A Madison family discusses their connection to the Race for the Cure. The Pitots stay involved in the annual event supporting people who are still fighting for their lives with Beth close by in many ways. Mary Jo Ola reports.
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say