TOMAHAWK, Wis. - Law enforcement officials in central Wisconsin have found a woman who had been showing signs of dementia before she went missing.
The Duluth News Tribune reports Sunday that 77-year-old Lena Kreisant of the Town of Bradley was found just before 10 p.m. Saturday night in Marathon County. She had been missing since Friday morning when she left home to go to the store and didn't return.
The Lincoln County Sheriff's Office reports that Kreisant was found in Marathon County. She was reported to be in good health, and arrangements were being made to reunite her with her family.
- Teenager 'going crazy with a knife' arrested
- PD: Drunk Mt. Horeb man jumps from moving car, runs into side of SUV
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Phone scammer claims to be MPD Chief Mike Koval, officials say
- Icy Dane County road causes nearly 40-car pileup, officials say
- Man, woman caught selling stolen bike on Craigslist, police say