TOMAHAWK, Wis. - Law enforcement officials in central Wisconsin have found a woman who had been showing signs of dementia before she went missing.
The Duluth News Tribune reports Sunday that 77-year-old Lena Kreisant of the Town of Bradley was found just before 10 p.m. Saturday night in Marathon County. She had been missing since Friday morning when she left home to go to the store and didn't return.
The Lincoln County Sheriff's Office reports that Kreisant was found in Marathon County. She was reported to be in good health, and arrangements were being made to reunite her with her family.
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs