TOMAHAWK, Wis. - Law enforcement officials in central Wisconsin have found a woman who had been showing signs of dementia before she went missing.
The Duluth News Tribune reports Sunday that 77-year-old Lena Kreisant of the Town of Bradley was found just before 10 p.m. Saturday night in Marathon County. She had been missing since Friday morning when she left home to go to the store and didn't return.
The Lincoln County Sheriff's Office reports that Kreisant was found in Marathon County. She was reported to be in good health, and arrangements were being made to reunite her with her family.
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two