TOMAHAWK, Wis. - Law enforcement officials in central Wisconsin have found a woman who had been showing signs of dementia before she went missing.
The Duluth News Tribune reports Sunday that 77-year-old Lena Kreisant of the Town of Bradley was found just before 10 p.m. Saturday night in Marathon County. She had been missing since Friday morning when she left home to go to the store and didn't return.
The Lincoln County Sheriff's Office reports that Kreisant was found in Marathon County. She was reported to be in good health, and arrangements were being made to reunite her with her family.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK