MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said a missing woman has been found safe.
Police said Tuesday that Frankie R. Brandon, 18, has been located. No other details were released.
Madison police said Monday that Brandon might have been taken against her will and there was a concern for her safety.
Police said her mother reported her missing Sunday.
Brandon filed for divorce from Andres Jafet Uscanga, 20, earlier this month, according to court records.
Police had said Uscanga may have taken Brandon against her will, and that he should be considered armed and dangerous.
Uscanga has also been located, police said Tuesday.
Police said they were concerned for Brandon's safety because there's a history of violent domestic incidents between Uscanga and Brandon.
The Madison Police Department said it's continuing to investigate.
- Bullets hit 2 apartment buildings, police say
- Wisconsin faces construction worker shortage as home building projects increase
- Prosecutor says no water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Extra patrols added for spring party
- Shirtless female toddler on splash pad sparks debate
- Teacher confesses to sex with student in classroom