TOWN OF PLEASANT SPRINGS, Wis. - A woman who was last seen going to volunteer at the Dane County Humane Society has been found after a search.
Angela Schuller, 51, of the town of Pleasant Springs, was last seen around 12:30 p.m. Wednesday when she left her house to volunteer at the shelter.
Schuller was reported missing at 6 p.m. Wednesday after she failed to return home. Schuller's daughter told News 3 Schuller was found OK in the Wausau area late Thursday morning.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK