TOWN OF PLEASANT SPRINGS, Wis. - A woman who was last seen going to volunteer at the Dane County Humane Society has been found after a search.
Angela Schuller, 51, of the town of Pleasant Springs, was last seen around 12:30 p.m. Wednesday when she left her house to volunteer at the shelter.
Schuller was reported missing at 6 p.m. Wednesday after she failed to return home. Schuller's daughter told News 3 Schuller was found OK in the Wausau area late Thursday morning.
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash injuries 3
- Man arrested on suspicion of 4th OWI
- Former president George H.W. Bush hospitalized
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap