MADISON, Wis. - A woman reported missing Friday was found about six hours after authorities began looking, police said.
The Madison Police Department said officers responded to the 200 block of Segoe Road for a report of a missing adult at about 9 p.m.
Candice Harvey, 25, of Madison, was last seen by a family member around 4:30 p.m. Friday, according to the report.
Police said she was found by Madison patrol officers in the downtown area at about 4 a.m.
Police said Harvey is a special needs adult and in the initial alert at 1:23 a.m. Saturday, Sgt. Brian Chaney said it was believed she was on foot in the near west or downtown area.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire