MADISON, Wis. - A woman reported missing Friday was found about six hours after authorities began looking, police said.
The Madison Police Department said officers responded to the 200 block of Segoe Road for a report of a missing adult at about 9 p.m.
Candice Harvey, 25, of Madison, was last seen by a family member around 4:30 p.m. Friday, according to the report.
Police said she was found by Madison patrol officers in the downtown area at about 4 a.m.
Police said Harvey is a special needs adult and in the initial alert at 1:23 a.m. Saturday, Sgt. Brian Chaney said it was believed she was on foot in the near west or downtown area.
- Community supports boy fighting for his life
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program