WATERTOWN, Wis. - Watertown police said a body found Friday is that of a Clyman woman reported missing on May 28.
The body of Heather Stewart, 28, was found Friday morning outside a former Pick n' Save building.
Police are investigating the case as a homicide. The cause of death is being withheld. An autopsy was performed Saturday.
Police Chief Tim Roets said the crime is not random and the public is not at risk.
Anyone with information regarding the case is asked to call police at 920-261-6660.
- PD: Drunk Mt. Horeb man jumps from moving car, runs into side of SUV
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Phone scammer claims to be MPD Chief Mike Koval, officials say
- Icy Dane County road causes nearly 40-car pileup, officials say
- Man, woman caught selling stolen bike on Craigslist, police say
- Evers has $117,000 in bank for superintendent run