WATERTOWN, Wis. - Watertown police said a body found Friday is that of a Clyman woman reported missing on May 28.
The body of Heather Stewart, 28, was found Friday morning outside a former Pick n' Save building.
Police are investigating the case as a homicide. The cause of death is being withheld. An autopsy was performed Saturday.
Police Chief Tim Roets said the crime is not random and the public is not at risk.
Anyone with information regarding the case is asked to call police at 920-261-6660.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire