WATERTOWN, Wis. - Watertown police said a body found Friday is that of a Clyman woman reported missing on May 28.
The body of Heather Stewart, 28, was found Friday morning outside a former Pick n' Save building.
Police are investigating the case as a homicide. The cause of death is being withheld. An autopsy was performed Saturday.
Police Chief Tim Roets said the crime is not random and the public is not at risk.
Anyone with information regarding the case is asked to call police at 920-261-6660.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says