WATERTOWN, Wis. - Watertown police said a body found Friday is that of a Clyman woman reported missing on May 28.
The body of Heather Stewart, 28, was found Friday morning outside a former Pick n' Save building.
Police are investigating the case as a homicide. The cause of death is being withheld. An autopsy was performed Saturday.
Police Chief Tim Roets said the crime is not random and the public is not at risk.
Anyone with information regarding the case is asked to call police at 920-261-6660.
- Congress considering removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes
- Madison middle school to require student uniforms
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Surveillance video shows burglars breaking into Madison cellphone store
- Officials urge vaccinating horses against mosquito-spread diseases
- Man suffers ‘incapacitating injury' in Grant County crash, deputies say