The Wisconsin Rapids Police Department says a Wisconsin Rapids woman reported missing has been found safe in La Crosse County.
Police said they recieved information from the La Crosse County Sheriff's Department around 12 p.m. that 34-year-old Jennifer R. Wilson had been located in La Crosse and is safe.
Wisconsin Rapids police asked for the public's help locating Wilson who family said was leaving La Crosse on Tuesday, July 16 around 8 p.m. and they had not heard from her.
"We would like to thank all of those who viewed and shared the information about this incident to help find her," Wisconsin Rapids police wrote on their Facebook page.
- Two people shot at while in a car on Madison's east side
- Dick's Sporting Goods windows smashed, teen arrested
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'