The Wisconsin Rapids Police Department says a Wisconsin Rapids woman reported missing has been found safe in La Crosse County.
Police said they recieved information from the La Crosse County Sheriff's Department around 12 p.m. that 34-year-old Jennifer R. Wilson had been located in La Crosse and is safe.
Wisconsin Rapids police asked for the public's help locating Wilson who family said was leaving La Crosse on Tuesday, July 16 around 8 p.m. and they had not heard from her.
"We would like to thank all of those who viewed and shared the information about this incident to help find her," Wisconsin Rapids police wrote on their Facebook page.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls